Sunday, September 16, 2012

Groupwork & Conceptual/Technical Learning Insights

Discussion of the conceptual and technical learning insights through the experience in a group work environment.

I learnt that PBL is a highly engaging method of instruction. I really enjoyed working in a group, on an authentic project that I could see myself using in my work. By controlling so much of our project, our group tailored it to be useful to us in the future, and it allowed for more collaboration than I would have expected. The logistics involved in using the software were more difficult to navigate. When we could not find a way to create an activity within Smart Notebook, we had to change the activity, and we felt that the Intellectual Quality was compromised to an extent. When creating the video, when something did not work, we searched for video tutorials online to help us with iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment